The Phoenix’s lush, secluded courtyard is an oasis among the grit of the Tenderloin. 44 guest rooms and suites, a bar and restaurant, an art-filled pool heated to 85 degrees, and an awesome staff – at your service. The Phoenix Hotel, while it is an urban oasis, does not charge a urban or resort fee, common at other San Francisco hotels.
We offer a variety of other amenities and services to make your stay memorable and meaningful. Need something that’s not on the list? Don’t hesitate to ask – we’re here to help.
- Heated pool
- In-room Bluetooth speaker
- Onsite parking is available for a fee of $25 per night. Parking for oversized vehicles must be arranged in advance. Additional vehicles can be accommodated based on availability. Please call ahead.
- Illy espresso machines in the Suites and Deluxe Kings only
- Dogs are always welcome for a small fee (no fee for Service Animals)
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Snacks and sundries
- ADA Rooms available
- ADA-accessible parking spaces
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Hoyer lift for ADA-accessible pool
- Accessible path of travel to the building entrance
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Same-day laundry and valet service
- Work desks
- 42″ flat-screen TVs with Direct TV and HBO
- Onsite restaurant and bar