Hotel Havana’s greatest offering is the beauty of the original 1914 Mediterranean Revival design – Bastrop Pine floors, 20′ ceilings, large colonial shuttered windows, elegant terraces, historic elements, and plenty of carefully cared for plant life (plant life is seasonal and based on what has survived through winter). It is important to note that the building is over a century old, and along with such history comes certain creaks and noises. We are always evolving, and strive to honor the rich history of the property while prioritizing guest comfort.
We provide a variety of useful services and amenities to enrich your stay. View our full list of amenities HERE.
- SMEG refrigerators with amply stocked minibars
- Custom, super soft serape robes and heavyweight linen bedcovers
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby daily, 6:30 – 11 AM
- Complimentary wifi
- In-room or on-veranda dining and drinks available from Ocho
- Flat screen televisions and other modern conveniences
- USB Type C
- Ear plugs in room
- Canine companions welcome for a fee